Certified By : Medical Education Development and Research Centre, University of Gezira, Wad Medani, Sudan
Code : AHI-EDC-HPE-004-1409-22
Event category : Health Professions Education
Date : 09/14/2022 - 10/12/2022
Fee : 25 USD / 12500 SDG
This course aims to introduce participants to the concepts of change management and their application in health professions education. The course will work through the application of change theories, characteristics of change agents and change models with examples from the field of medical and health professions education.
The course will follow the flipped classroom strategy where we will cease the synchronous online meeting for discussions and application of knowledge.
The course will be a chance for understanding change management in different settings in health professions education.
Dr. Mohamed Elhassan Abdalla
MB.BS, MHPE, PhD, FAcadMed
Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
School of Medicine- University of Limerick, Ireland
By the end of this course, learners shall be able to:
• Discuss the change theory and its application in health professions education
• Discuss the concept of change management
• Elaborate on the competencies needed for a change agent
• Discuss the concept of resistance to change how to overcome it
• Discuss different change models
Who should attend
• The course can be attended by the faculty members, staff and students in health professions education