Effective Date: December 11, 2021.
● Our “Services” obtains the information you provide when you browse, access, download, or register for our Services. When you register with us, you generally provide:
a. Your personal information such as name, email address, phone number, password, academic details, experience details, interests, etc.;
b. Transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us;
c. Information you provide us when you contact us for help;
d. Information you enter into our system when using the Application/Services/products, such as while asking doubts, participating in discussions and taking tests. The said information collected from the users could be categorized as “Personal Information”, “Sensitive Personal Information” and “Associated Information”. Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information and Associated Information shall collectively be referred to as “Information” in this Policy.
● We may use the Information to contact you from time to time, to provide you with the Services, important information, required notices and marketing promotions. We will ask you when we need more information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you.
● We will not differentiate between who is using the device to access our “Services”, so long as the log in/access credentials match with yours. In order to make the best use of the “Services” and enable your Information to be captured accurately on the “Services”, it is essential that you have logged in using your own credentials.
● We will, at all times, provide the option to you to not provide the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, which we seek from you. Further, you shall, at any time while using the “Services”, also have an option to withdraw your consent given earlier to us to use such Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information. Such withdrawal of the consent is required to be sent in writing to us at the contact details provided in this Policy below. In such event, however, the Company fully reserves the right not to allow further usage of our “Services” thereunder to you
Automatically Collected Information
● In addition, our “Services” may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the “Services”. As is true of most Mobile applications, we also collect other relevant information as per the permissions that you provide.
● We use an outside credit card processing company or third-party payment gateways to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Use of Personal Information
● We use the collected information to analyze trends, to conduct research, to administer and manage the “Services”, to learn about each user’s learning patterns and movements around the Application/Services and Products, and to gather demographic information and usage behavior about our user base as a whole. Aggregated and individual, anonymized and non-anonymized data may periodically be transmitted to external service providers to help us improve our “Services”. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described below in this Policy.
● We may use the individual data and behavior patterns combined with personal information to provide you with personalized content and better your learning objectives. Third parties provide certain services, which we may use to analyze the data and information to personalize, drive insights and help us better your experience or reach out to you with more value-added applications, products, information, and services. However, these third-party companies do not have any independent right to share this information. We do not sell, trade, or rent your information to any third party unless we have been expressly authorized by you either in writing or electronically to do so. We may at times provide aggregate statistics about our customers, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, however, this information when disclosed will be in an aggregate form and does not contain any of your Personally Identifiable Information.
● AHI will occasionally send email notices or contact you to communicate about our Services and benefits, as they are considered an essential part of the “Services” you have chosen.
● We may disclose Information:
a. As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
b. To enforce applicable Terms of Services, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
c. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, address security or technical issues or respond to a government request;
d. With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this Policy;
e. To protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of the Application/Website/AHI or its users as required or permitted by law;
f. With third-party service providers in order to personalize the Application/Website/Services/products for a better user experience and to perform behavioral analysis;
● Any portion of the Information containing personal data relating to minors provided by you shall be deemed to be given with the consent of the minor’s legal guardian. Such consent is deemed to be provided by your registration with us.
Access to Personal Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your Personal Information is correct and current. If you have filled out a user profile, we will provide an obvious way for you to access and change your profile from our “Services”. We adopt reasonable security measures to protect your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone.
We send cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to your computer, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to track your preferences, help you log in faster, and aggregate to determine user trends. This data is used to improve our offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
We may alert you by email, phone (through SMS/call), in-app notifications, and/or any other means to inform you about new service offerings or other information which we feel might be useful for you.
Postings and Uploading of Data
We collect personal data from you when you provide, post, share or upload it to our Services such as profile, comments, messages, files, photos, etc., will be available to all users, and will be in the public domain. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information in your profile or when posting on our forums or “Services”, this information may become publicly available.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the Information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees only who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our “Services”. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
When you access our “Services”, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. Some logs are generated and collected through our mobile applications also.
When you send an email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
We believe that every user of our “Services” must be in a position to provide informed consent prior to providing any Information required for the use of the Services. By registering with us, you are expressly consenting to our collection, processing, storing, disclosing, and handling of your information as set forth in this Policy now and as amended by us. Processing, your information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining, sharing, transferring, and disclosing information, all of which activities will take place in USA. If you reside outside USA your information will be transferred, processed, and stored in accordance with the applicable data protection laws of USA.
● AHI reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change, or modification.
● AHI shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and/or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards/debit cards and/or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
● The terms in this agreement may be changed by AHI at any time. AHI is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.
Our Grievance Officer shall undertake all reasonable efforts to address your grievances at the earliest possible opportunity. You may write to us at email@example.com