Effective Date: December 11, 2021.
We, at Avicenna Health Institute (hereinafter referred as “AHI”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) provide a suite of software products and services for education, skills and careers (“Service” or “Services”). Each of our Services may have different pricing models with payments and subscription structures. AHI Services are primarily offered in the following 2 (two) pricing models:
• One-time Payment: You can subscribe/purchase resources such as eBooks, Skill Courses, or any other digital resources by making one-time payment. Generally, the resources purchased using this pricing model will have validity period, after which the access to these resources will not be available. If you want to access the purchased resources after the validity period, then you will have to purchase the resources again by making a fresh payment.
• Subscription Payment: You can subscribe resources such as our software products, platform and services by making recurring monthly or annual payments in full and payable in advance.
You may pay for the Services through Your Credit or Debit Card, or any other accepted payment method by our Websites / Services.
Unless otherwise specified, except during your free trial, all charges associated with your Account (“Subscription Charges”) are due in full and payable in advance, when you subscribe to our Subscription-based Paid Services. The Subscription Charges are based on the Service Plans you choose and are payable in full until you terminate your Account. You will receive a receipt upon each receipt of payment by Us. You may also obtain a payment receipt by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your subscription to the Services will renew automatically for a Subscription Term equivalent in length to the then expiring Subscription Term. Unless otherwise provided for in any Form, the Subscription Charges applicable to Your subscription to the Services for any such subsequent Subscription Term shall be Our standard Subscription Charges for the Service Plan to which You have subscribed as of the time such subsequent Subscription Term commences. You acknowledge and agree that, unless you terminate your Account, your credit card will be charged automatically for the applicable Subscription Charges.
Acceptance of Orders and Payments
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situation that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We may contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Debit / Credit Card Account.
AHI liability to any claims will only be up to and limited to the cost of the products and services that are purchased/subscribed/paid by you:
• One-time Payment based Paid Services: In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed and delivered by us. We have the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
• Subscription-based Paid Services: These Subscription charges are non-refundable. No refunds shall be issued for partial use or non-use of the Services by you, provided however you shall be eligible for a pro-rated refund of the Subscription Charges for the remainder of the Subscription Term if you terminate Your Account as a result of a material breach of these Terms by Us.
Late Payments/Non-payment of Subscription Charges
We will notify You if We do not receive payment towards the Subscription-based Paid Services within the due date for Your Account. For payments made through credit cards, we must receive payments due within a maximum of five (5) days from the date of our notice and for payments through other accepted methods, we must receive payments within a maximum of fifteen (15) days from the date of our notice. If we do not receive payment within the foregoing time period, in addition to our right to other remedies available under law, we may:
• charge an interest for late payment @ 1.5% per month and/or;
• suspend Your access to and use of the Service(s) until We receive Your payment towards the Subscription Charges as specified herein and/or;
• terminate your Account
For any queries or clarifications, you may contact us at email@example.com